The Great Space Race
Assist our hapless rocket scientists in a challenge that requires lateral thinking, physical dexterity and creative teamwork
Bản tóm tắt chương trình
Introducing The Great Space Race…
Marooned on a distant planet, our hapless rocket scientists have only one objective: to launch a rocket and zoom back home to earth! However, they cannot do this without your help. Flexible for any duration, number of participants or location, The Great Space Race is all about teamwork and it takes everyone’s combined physical, creative and cerebral efforts to succeed. Throughout the event, your teams will be challenged to solve intriguing tasks, cerebral tests and cryptic puzzles. As diverse as they are difficult, the challenges will require lateral thinking, physical dexterity and creative teamwork. The Great Space Race is a flexible event that can be tailored to your objectives and the finale can take a variety of forms. As all your team's hard work comes together, the countdown begins for a perfect ending to a teambuilding challenge that - from start to finish - is simply out of this world!
What will happen during The Great Space Race?
- To begin, your participants will be introduced to our rocket scientists and charged with the task of helping them to build and launch a sub-orbital rocket.
- Your group will then be divided into teams and each team will be given an ID and mission pack, ready to move out to the activity field.
- During the event, each team must undertake a number of problem solving challenges housed inside specially designed ‘capsules’.
- One capsule is pitch-black inside: the objective being to find the UV light to reveal the rocket’s circuit board that needs repairing.
- In another capsule, a laptop and a couple of two-way radios can be found - vital tools to track down lost rocket components.
- Within another capsule awaits a maze of laser beams through which your team must safely navigate to extract the rocket fuel system.
- In yet another challenge, a dangerously contaminated capsule contains a leaking energy cell that needs to be stabilised and then retrieved.
- Other capsules present further demanding, taxing and mind-boggling conundrums that need to be solved.
- For every completed challenge, each team will earn credits to purchase rocket launch components.
- When all your teams combine their efforts and the components come together, the countdown will begin and the launch of a huge rocket will take place.